Aaron reformatted our computer and put Vista on it so now I’m checking out Windows Live Writer. It’s an easy way of making blog posts. Please check out the slideshow below.
I just asked Aurora if she wanted to go to the store with me and she said; "No, I want a Puppy!"
This isn't really a "Quote" per se but it was so cute I want to share it with the world... Aurora loves the Signing Time videos and can copy most of the signs she sees which is adorable but one day when she was watching "Time to Eat" (food signs) Miriam was watching it too and Aurora sat next to her and took her hand and helped Miriam sign "Milk" at the same time saying "milk Miam, uh milk". It was the sweetest thing I've ever seen!
Another day Both the girls were sitting on Aurora's bed next to eachother and Miriam put her head on Aurora's shoulder. Now usually Aurora will push her off saying "uh off Miam!" but for some reason this time instead of pushing her Aurora put her arm around Miriam and started rubbing her back. Moments like these make me wish I had a camera set up in their room so I could record and rewatch them over and over. I'm glad my daughters love eachother already.
Just this past week for reasons unknown Aurora has given Miriam a new nickname. She started calling her "Kitty" (Aaron & I have never called either of them "kitty"). At first she would just say "Hi, Kitty!" When she would walk past her or when she woke up from a nap but now she likes to pretend Miriam is a kitty too. Aurora will stand against the wall farthest from Miriam hold her hands out and in a VERY high voice start calling to Miriam "Here Kitty, Kitty! Comere Kitty Kitty!" Until Miriam has crawled all the way to her. Aurora then proceeds to pet her on the head and tell her she's a "good Kitty" It's pretty funny.
For the past several weeks Aurora has been saying "Bye Son!" to everyone all because she heard Grandpa Asher say it that to Aaron one day.
Aurora is very cute with Miriam and is quite the little protector already. When Miriam picks something off the floor she could choke on (usually because Aurora put it there) she takes it from her and tells her in a mommyish voice "Can't have it! Ok?"
Aurora wanting Miriam to jump on the trampoline with her says:
1 comment:
I love your updates! What a fun program to show off your adorable family pictures! I love you and miss you!
Post a Comment