Monday, October 20, 2008

Wow!

Ok, so I never just write anything but I have to share the amazingness of my child and there aren't any pictures to go with it. Aurora, without any help or prompting, just counted to 6! Anyway, I was pretty impressed and I'm positive that she gets it from her Daddy (Aaron counted all the way to 7 today;).

9 comments:

Staci said...

Way to go Aurora and Aaron! She is growing up so fast!

Stacey said...

Yay! Thats so cute!! Aurora, you are a smart babe!

The Hansen Family said...

Hhahaha! What a cutie! Tell Aaron I said, "Good job."

It's fun to be able to keep up with what you guys are doing so far away. :)
Have a fun day with your cute babies!

Heather said...

WOW!! Good job for both of them!
I'm trying to call you but I can't get through on your phone number.

Amrine's said...

Aw, thats so cute! Great job Aurora! What a cute family you have! Love the family picture! miss you!

Waldron Family said...

Hi there little lizzy! How are you doing??? I love your blog. I laughed out loud at your funny discriptions of your relationship with Aaron! And, I am so impressed with Aurora's ability to almost outcount her own daddy! hee hee. I heard you made it back to AZ! Congrats to Aaron on his graduation. I am sure you are loving being back near family. Take good care my little niece. Love you! Auntie Kim

Bethanne said...

I'm so glad that you wrote something on here my dear! :) Congrats to smart Aurora. Love her hair BTW...the red has always been cute, but the curl. Love it. :)

kristi said...

You have a cute family! I didn't know you were married, let alone had TWO sweet girls. So I have a really random question for you. Could you email me at rkristi@yahoo.com?
Kristi Powell Ritchey

kristi said...

and by the way my blog is http://ritcheyreport.blogspot.com