I have been so busy the last couple months that blogging was put at the bottom of my todo list. However, I thought you would like to know that we are still alive and things should be getting back to normal soon so I will be able to post a quick update and some of the newest pictures of my fast growing girls.
I can't believe it's already February of the new year but I look forward to a great year of blogging!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yay for still being alive!! :) I love you guys & miss you. It was fun to visit when you were here. I think that your picture at the top of your blog is really cute. ♥ ya!
Hi Liz glad you are doing well!! Can't wait to hear and see what you have been up to.
Hey Lizzy! I tagged you on my blog...its a little quiz asking questions about you. Anyway, just wanted to let you know! Hope you are doin ok and let you know I miss you!! Love Manda
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.http://sbtvd.blogspot.com/
Hey there Lizzy! I wanted to stop in and say HI! I am happy to read your blog. You have an adorable little family. Your little girls are so cute. keep up the good work. take good care.
Love Auntie Kim
Post a Comment