Being Pregnant my hair grows super fast. It was making me so hot and I felt ugly so I begged Aaron to give me a hair cut. It took me a week to convince him that I wouldn't kill him if it wasn't the greatest hair cut. So he finally did and I think he did a really good job, for a first timer. Anyway I feel a ton better with less hair :-)Sunday, August 19, 2007
Aaron's first hair cut!
Being Pregnant my hair grows super fast. It was making me so hot and I felt ugly so I begged Aaron to give me a hair cut. It took me a week to convince him that I wouldn't kill him if it wasn't the greatest hair cut. So he finally did and I think he did a really good job, for a first timer. Anyway I feel a ton better with less hair :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW! You look sooo cute with short hair! And it looks like Aaron did a fabulous job! Go Aaron! I bet it is so nice & cool now with short hair!
Post a Comment